11.29.2010

Super Genius Guide to: Exalted Domains of Storms and Savagery

The Genius Guide to: Exalted Domains of Storms and Savagery by Super Genius Games


This product is 11 pages long. It starts with a cover, intro and explaining what exalted domains are and how to use them. (3 pages)


Next it gets into the new exalted domains. (6 pages)

Exalted Air Domain

- Cloud Domain

- Wind Domain

Exalted Animal Domain

- Feather Domain

- Fur Domain

Exalted Darkness Domain

- Loss Domain

- Night Domain

Exalted Earth Domain

- Caves Domain

- Metal Domain

Exalted Fire Domain

- Ash Domain

- Smoke Domain

Exalted Luck Domain

- Curse Domain

- Fate Domain

Exalted Plant Domain

- Decay Domain

- Growth Domain

Exalted Water Domain

- Ice Domain

- Ocean Domain

Exalted Weather Domain

- Season Domain

- Storm Domain


Exalted Domains from Super Genius products.

Exalted Cold Iron Domain

Exalted Ice Domain

Exalted Wind Domain


Next we have a few pages of optional uses for exalted domains and new feats.(1 page)

Exaltation, Greater

Exaltation, Lesser

Exalted Spell Domains


These three feats combined basically let you take another exalted domain.


If finishes with a OGL. (1 page)


Closing thoughts. This is much like the first two books in the series. The writing is good, the art I have seen before and ranges from fair to pretty good. I didn't notice any obvious spelling errors or other problems, like one has come to expect from SGG products. Yet with nothing wrong I wasn't as impressed by this product. I mean don't get me wrong it is good. But I was left going, yeah that’s good, unlike with the previous ones where I was going. Now that’s pretty cool. This one just seemed a little less … inventive? With the powers given. I am not sure, maybe the high quality of SGG has started to jade me and set such a high bar even they have trouble getting over it. Either way this is a very good product and I recommend it, but this time I am only giving it a 4.5 star review.


No comments: